Roden Gray is proud to present the inaugural collection of Los Angeles designer Austin Sherbanenko‚Äôs Odyn Vovk (pronounced oh-din va¬∑fk) for Spring/Summer 2009. Inspired by his youth, this collection focuses on fine materials and quality production rather than a central story or theme. Influences listed by Sherbanenko include punk rock, skateboarding, gangbanging, mexican food, and the Showcase Theatre of Corona, California (where the Misfits, GBH, and Gorgoroth have all performed). New arrivals include the "Unmerciful" leather vest and Sherbanenko's signature tank top. Pictures, descriptions and pricing after the jump.
All prices listed are in CAD.
- Unmerciful Vest. 100% Lambskin. Soft, buttery, washed leather. Unlined. Slim, drapey fit. Sturdy construction with ragged, hand cut edges. Embossed leather patch inside. Available in Black. $1098 + Tax.
- Vovk Tank. 100% Rayon. Soft ribbed material. Long, slim fit. Subtle V-shaped stitching detail on front and back. Curved hem. Available in Black and white. $238 + Tax.
- Curve Seam Tee. 50% Cotton, 50% Micro Modal. Soft material. Long, slightly drapey slim fit. Available in Black and White. $168 + Tax.
- LA Leggings. 99% Cotton 1% Polyester. Soft, ribbed material. Loose fit in seat and crotch, super skinny through legs. Available in Black. $178 + Tax.
- Terry Lambskin Shorts. 100% Cotton with Lambskin panels and pockets. Deerskin drawstring. Slim fit, falls just below knee. Ragged hems. Available in Black. $508 + Tax.