x Mackintosh Hooded Coat in Sky
1017 Alyx 9SM
Mackintosh collaboration hooded raincoat in 'sky'.
- Keyring closure with contrast stitching button hole at neck.
- Button closure with contrast stitching at front.
- Pin buckle adjustable leg strap at interior with silver tone logo engraved hardware.
- Logo patch for brands at interior.
- Perforated ventilation under sleeve.
- Double welt pockets.
- Keyring closure with contrast stitching at side slits.
- Black buffed panel at back.
- Tonal and contrast stitching.
- 100% cotton bonded.
- Made in Scotland.
1017 Alyx 9SM’s second full menswear collection reveals Matthew Williams full capabilities as a designer. Titled “Naomi Ave”, after Williams’ childhood street in Los Angeles, the collection is a subtle nod to the disparities between live in California versus life in Italy. Military inspired cut and sew pieces are complimented with light hearted, logo driven graphics that solidify 1017 Alyx 9SM as a multifaceted brand. This season is also the first time Williams has collaborated with storied English brand Mackintosh, resulting in a custom rain trench that is perfect for rainy, windy days.
1017 ALYX 9SM
Designer Matthew Williams bases his fashion label Alyx out of New York, but his Los Angeles roots are a clear influence, with nods to skate, punk, and hip-hop culture infused into each piece. Originally just a women’s brand, Williams branched out into menswear this year with a much-anticipated collaboration with Fragment designer Hiroshi Fujiwara, followed by a menswear collection of their own. Although the brand is relatively new (debuting in Fall ‘15), Williams has already garnered an enthusiastic fan following in addition to critical industry praise (having been shortlisted for the LVMH Prize in 2016).View Collection