Ripstop Bomber in Medium Gray
Bomber jacket in 'medium' gray.
- Regular rib varsity collar, cuff and hem.
- Two-way zip closure at front.
- Welt pockets with rib knit trim at waist.
- Signature logo patch at front.
- Perforated four bar stripe on sleeve.l
- Tricolour grosgrain pull loop at back.
- Silver-tone hardware.
- 43% polyester , 23% viscose, 23% nylon, 8% polyurethane/
- Tonal stitching.
- Made in Italy.
From the memory archives, the Spring Summer collection of Thom Browne pulls imagery from the designer's childhood. Playful graphics are presented on the classic button downs that are now available in a more relaxed fit. Other classic pieces are reinvented, such as the Oxford Shirt, now hooded for a casual look. As well for this delivery are leisure sets of honeycomb in bright spring colours, wringer tees, striped polos and fabrics of cotton poplin. The attention to detail transports each piece to a summertime memory.
Trey is 6'2" (187.9cm) weighs 170lbs (77kg) and is wearing a size 3.
New York based designer Thom Browne first opened his doors in 2001, specializing in made-to measure suiting, and quickly made a name for himself with his distinctive style and fit. Perhaps best known for making shrunken suits with exposed ankles and wrists, he has since carried the same experimentation with proportion and fit into his ready-to-wear collection, which debuted in the spring of 2004.View Collection