Join Our Team
Since 2007 Roden Gray has been a leader in the Vancouver fashion market and starting in 2010 we opened our doors to the world with RODENGRAY.COM. With one of the largest selections of exclusive brands available in North America, we pride ourselves in offering an unforgettable experience to our customers every time they visit us, both in-store and online.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time.
About Roden Gray
Roden Gray first opened in November of 2007 with the idea of bringing Vancouver an approachable mix of fashion brands, with a strong independent point of view. The store aims to offer customers the freedom to express themselves through each aspect of their life. For the past 15 years, Roden Gray has worked to introduce up-and-coming brands along with established design houses to represent clothing and products that express each unique viewpoint that is currently being told in the fashion landscape. From the artisanal craftsmanship of Comme des Garçons to the timeless sophistication of Jil Sander, and the everyday sensibilities of Still By Hand; Roden Gray aims to offer designer clothes that are elevated and wearable.
Our Retail team is looking for a store ambassador at our Water Street Location. Come be a part of our quickly growing and developing team at Roden Gray. You will have the exciting opportunity to not only improve your customer experience skills but also expand your knowledge and working experience in the fashion industry. A store ambassador is responsible for delivering outstanding guest experiences in our retail stores.
- - Perform POS (point of sales) transactions and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipments, replenishment, price markdowns, and fitting room upkeep.
- - Build lasting relationships with Clients
- - Resolving customer issues effectively at the store level in a timely and positive manner
- - Keep current on our product and service updates
- - Be aspirational to your customers in all aspects of culture
- - Processing and assembling orders for our online store
- - 1+ years of experience in the sales or fashion industry
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Able to problem-solve quickly and in a polite manner
- - Highly organized. Works well under pressure and can meet scheduled deadlines set by both the individual and the team
- - Must possess integrity and follow through on customer commitments
Apply in-store or by emailing email@example.com